About Our Church
Yes Lord’ Ministries is a non-denominational, full gospel, bible believing church where the Word of God comes alive in your life!
To Evangelize, Disciple, Cultivate, Mature and Develop individuals to fulfill the God given purpose, plan & destiny that He has for their lives.
- To transform lives
- To impact the community in a way that brings revitalization to expand the Kingdom of God.
Matthew 28:19 instructs us to:
“Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.”
- Through internal teaching
- Through external witnessing
- Through constant development of families
- In the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures and the authority of both the Old and New Testaments.
- In One God Eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That man was created in the image of God and through disobedience sinned and fell; the entire human race shares in man’s lost and depraved nature.
- The Eternal Son of God took upon Himself the form of a man by means of a virgin birth.
- Atonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
- That salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His priestly intercession.
- That the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, our Comforter, sent to convict the world of sin, place the believer in the Body of Christ, indwell the believer and bestow spiritual gifts to the church.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers as a definite endowment of power for service and is subsequent to and separate from conversion.
- The ordinances of the church, by command of Christ, are water baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again.
- The eternal salvation of the believers; the eternal damnation and punishment of the unbelievers.
- The consummation of all things includes the visible, personal and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the “Blessed Hope” of the Church.