Greetings in the Precious Name of Jesus!
The Lord continues to do awesome things with and through Yes Lord’ Ministries. As we embark upon a season of fasting and consecrating ourselves before the Lord, we want to make certain that the Lord has complete access to every area of our lives.
Our theme “Positioned for Greatness” is designed to challenge us individually and corporately as a ministry to expect the Lord to do wonders among us.
2 Corinthians 4: 7-10 (KJV)
“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
During these 21 days, we are suggesting you ask the Lord for the following:
1.To reveal to you what needs to be refined in your personal life and walk with him.
2. How you can use your gifts, talents, abilities and resources for expanding the Kingdom of God.
3. How you can become a contagious Christian, as you share your faith with those you know personally and come in contact with.
4. That you will be determined to allow the Holy Spirit to equip and empower you to effectuate positive change in Yes Lord’ Ministries.
5. That you will become more committed, dedicated and faithful to the vision God has ordained for Yes Lord’ Ministries.
6. That you will become diligent in spending time in prayer, praise, the word and worship with signs and wonders that will follow your ministry.
7. Finally, that you will continue to intercede with prayer and thanksgiving for Apostle, Pastor and the entire leadership of Yes Lord’ Ministries.
Pastor Mamie and I will be praying that God will strengthen, encourage and keep you. We are believing the Lord will continue to show himself strong in each of our lives and ministries as we endeavor to fulfill the Purpose, Plan and Destiny God has for each of us.
The Lord desires for us all to live a life of Holiness and be the Light in the world. We are to lift up the name of Jesus through our lifestyle not only in church but also in our homes, workplace and community.
We are expecting to experience an awesome move of God in our lives and ministry as we invest this time of consecration in fasting and prayer also spending quality time in the Word of God and seeking His face.
Please note the instructions that are included in this manual & the Daniel Fast Guidelines.
In Kingdom Building,
Apostle Willie Tolbert